Video Marketing – How Important Is Video to a Professional?
http://TheVideoMarketingGuys.com Video is everywhere, and if you are not using video to tell your story, if you aren't producing quality videos that show who YOU are, your competition will beat you every time.
Dr. Marc Kossmann and Charlie Seymour Jr present Why video is so important, Why YOU should be using video, The growth of YouTube Video Marketing, Where video can be used, Who can use video for their businesses, What to say on video, How To Edit Video, Video Equipment, Video Editing, and so much more.
Dr. Marc and Charlie are known for their crazy, off-the-wall antics in some of their videos. Their personalities shine through, which is what they recommend YOU do. No – don't copy THEM… just show who YOU are!
Dr. Marc Kossmann is an entrepreneur and clinical psychologist who had to learn video creation and editing the hard way – by trial and error: lots of long hours that could have been saved if he had had a mentor to help him.
Charlie Seymour Jr is the award-winning videographer, portrait photographer, theater expert, and video-crazed MBA marketer who first started on the stage at age 6 and began with video at the age of 11.
Together their long hours of experience will save you time and money as they rocket you to greater success. Together they make it easy to find the rock star hidden in you so that people will know, like, and trust you and do a lot more business with you.
One thing that most professional people have in common is that they are highly-trained, technically-skilled people. Unfortunately, another thing that they have in common is that most professional training programs provide no training in how to run a business. So marketing is often learned by looking right, then looking left, and then doing what everyone else is doing.
So unless your training program was HIGHLY unusual, we are willing to bet that your stepping in front of a camera was not part of the program!
We trust that by the time you have watched this video and joined us for a lively discussion on the podcast, you will begin to understand the power that video can bring to your business. As you can see demonstrated right here on this page, video is not just a way to market your services – it becomes a way to create a product out of a service.
We will have much more to say about that at a later time.
Please Leave Us A Comment
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Video Marketing Peter Yenawine Steuben by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Peter Yenawine Universities by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Peter Yenawine Presidential Gifts by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Peter Yenawine Celebrities by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Peter Yenawine Sports by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Power Your Profits Lesson 10 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Power Your Profits Lesson 09 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Power Your Profits Lesson 06 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Power Your Profits Lesson 08 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Power Your Profits Lesson 07 by Dr. Marc and Charlie