Video Marketing Tips – Everyone Can USE Video
http://TheVideoMarketingGuys.com For professional people, video is often just not on the radar screen. And if it is, it is often with the negative image of the used car salesman or the ambulance chasing attorney doing really bad TV commercials. With notions like that, it's no wonder that people don't think of video as being a good way to promote a professional practice or business.
But the world has really changed.
We are not talking about television commercials. Thank goodness because the reason those commercials tend to be so bad is that small business people don't have the marketing budgets that a fortune 500 corporation can spend in producing a highly-polished 30-second spot, let alone pay for the air time!
We are talking about video on the Internet, video on your website, and even video in your email marketing campaigns. Cost is no longer a significant issue once you realize that the technology has become really inexpensive, and most of the online communication channels we are talking about range from free to very inexpensive. So the fact is that EVERYONE can use video.
http://TheVideoMarketingGuys.com Doctors, lawyers, accountants, therapists, coaches… brick and mortar store owners, online businesses, speakers, authors… the list goes on and on. What all of these professions have in common is that they (in one way or another) involve teaching important information to clients and patients. And video can be used to capture and package those teaching aspects of your work and make them into products.
But even at the purely marketing level that we are often talking about, video on your website is all about allowing people to actually meet you "in person" and start to build a relationship with you.
Let them meet you without tying up your time. Let them judge whether they feel a good fit, a good connection at a time that is convenient for them and without having to take any emotional risk of having to make an initial appointment.
Then when they do pick up the phone, they already have a connection with you. You will be on the fast track to doing work together. This is about leveraging your time so that you meet with MANY more people than you could ever make time for even on the phone – you can't afford the "face time" for those initial contacts where someone is still in "shopping around" mode.
Not to mention that if the way you deal with these initial contacts is either in person or on the phone, you are not necessarily always at your best, at your most focused, at your most polished. With video, you ensure that you start all of your professional relationships with your best foot forward.
THAT'S one of the great powers of video – edit it to get it right and then it's ALWAYS right!
Please Leave Us A Comment
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Graphic Design 2 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Bound Books 3 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Bound Books 1 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Bound Books 2 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Graphic Design 1 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Blueprints 3 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Drew Haney Blueprints by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Blueprints 1 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Blueprints 2 by Dr. Marc and Charlie
- Video Marketing Sir Speedy Berwyn PA Large Prints 2 by Dr. Marc and Charlie